A new patch is dropping for Blankos Block Party on August 25th, at 10:00 AM PT! There will be a small 5 minute downtime while it drops.
There’s many changes but we’ve listed the key ones below. Check out the full patch notes here.
Hustle & Glow Party Pass – 7 NFTs
The release of this patch kicks off the new Party Pass, Hustle & Glow! This new pass is jam-packed with 6 new NFT accessories, new emotes, gumballs, XP chips, Moola, Blanko Bucks, and a new NFT Blanko, Cabinet_Man.exe! You can read more about it here. This is one party you’re not going to want to miss!
Burger San by Junko Mizuno
It’s time to cook up some fun with this new limited quantity Blanko! With only 2,000 available, you can take this little guy to go for the price of $29.99 in the web store or 3,000 BBs in-game!
Limited quantity items have a cap of 4 units per purchase on the web store.
- Swim and Boogie Fever Emote will be available for purchase in-game!
The following items will be removed:
- Burberry® Pool Shoes
- Burberry® Armbands
- Shadowboxing Emote
- Firewalker Emote
- Half n’ Half Blend gumball
- Tutti Frutti Freeze gumball
The UI got a complete overhaul and has a brand new look! Everything is different, check out the video below to have a look!
Improved Health bar. Keep track of the health of both you and your bubble with this amazing visual addition.
Status effects are a collection of all of the buffs and debuffs found in the world of Blankos. Each of them is displayed below your health bar with a unique icon when active, so keeping track of the effects applied to your Blanko is a breeze!
Each status effect also displays its duration so you’ll know exactly when it’s going to end
Meet the Effects
- Increases the player’s speed
- Increases the player’s jump height
- Indicates that the player can pass through other Blankos
- Slightly slows the player and disables the use of their abilities
- Indicates that the player can no longer be damaged or affected by the ‘Dazed’ or ‘Knockdown’ status effects
- Decreases the player’s speed
- Indicates that the player is stunned and unable to move
Damage over Time (DoT)
- Gives a small amount of damage to the player over time
Status Effect Examples On Perks
- The damage given over time is now granted through the ‘DoT’ status effect
Turn and Run
- The speed boost given over time is now granted through the ‘Speed Up’ status effect
- Now grants the ‘Super Jump’ status effect in addition to your speed boost
- Now grants the ‘Dazed’ status effect to all Blankos hit instead of stunning
- Cooldown decreased from 30 seconds to 20 seconds
- Top speed has been decreased
- Duration has been increased by 0.5 seconds
- Is now cancelable by hitting the skill button a second time
- Duration has been increased from 0.7 seconds to 1 second
- Strength of effect when in the air has been reduced
- Stun time has been reduced from 4 seconds to 0.75 seconds
- Knockback distances are now more consistent