Post Submission Overview
Blankos Junction is all about Community! Submitting a post is a great way to share knowledge, spark discussion, get feedback and grow.
By submitting a post, other users can view, rate and comment. Additionally, your post will be added to the Blankos Junction archives, linked to your profile & shown in the ‘What’s New’ section of the website when published.
Types of posts you can submit using the form below include:
- Parties – User created levels/maps
- Guides, Tips/Tricks to help other users or even Trivia
- Articles relating to Blankos Block Party
- Blankos/Accessories/Items/Consumables that are missing
- News, Events or Giveaways
- Other – Think of anything else? Please Let us know in our Discord.
If you just have a question, comment, a friendly greeting or want to chat about the game, please do so in the Discord. Submitting a Post is not the right place to do it & posts like this will be deleted.
Let’s work together to grow the Blankos Community by adding to the Blankos Junction Archives!
Note that all posts are subject to approval by Blankos Junction admin prior to being published in order to prevent spam.
If you’d like to submit an alternative type of post or submit something a bit more detailed, please contact us via our Discord. Note that once you submit your first post, you’ll have access to the advanced editor, via the ‘Edit my submitted posts‘ section of the ‘My Account’ Section of the menu. If you have any issue accessing this link, please contact us via our Discord.
Note if you have a Blended Blanko, MashUP, Mixed Blanko, Fan-art, Blanko Design, Meme or Screenshot that you’d like to share, make sure you submit it here as a Community Image instead.
Post Submission Form
Please log in to submit content!
Post Submission Terms and Conditions
By submitting your Post, you:
- Give Blankos Junction permission to use your submission materials at their discretion such as for social media and/or promotional purposes.
- Allow Blankos Junction to make modifications to your post content. This may be for things such as formatting/grammar, embedding videos etc.
- Acknowledge that there is zero tolerance on the following: Cheating, plagiarism, copyright infringement.
- Acknowledge that the post you have submitted is of your own creation and if it is not, then you have acknowledged the original creator/source.
- Any false information shall be corrected/modified or deleted at the discretion of Blankos Junction.
If this is your first post, you can make changes to your submission by contacting us either here or on Discord. Note that all post submissions are subject to review prior to being published in order to ensure posts to limit spam and duplicate posts.
If you’ve submitted and had posts approved previously, you can edit your submitted posts by going to the ‘Edit My Submitted Posts‘ link in the ‘My Account’ part of the main menu. This can also be used to submit add new posts where you’ll have added functionality such as bolding text, adding images & videos etc.
- There is a maximum of 4 images that can be submitted. If you would like to add more images or videos if you ‘edit your submitted post’ after it has been approved.
- Your first submitted image will be the featured image.
- Images must be either jpeg or png format & are limited to a max resolution of 1920×1080 resolution (will submit an error if otherwise)
- At least 1 image is required per submission.
- If you’d like to submit a video, please upload it via Youtube & paste the link into the description box. It will automatically embed once it is published.
- Only one category can be selected. If you’d like to adjust this, please make a note in the description box (Using square brackets to indicate the change [Example of square brackets].
- All submissions require a title and content in the text area.
- You must be a registered user to submit a post.
- If you are submitting a Party and it is is difficult, please let players know.
- Post titles cannot be duplicates to other previous submitted posts by other users.